- Serve as peer research consultants to assist Johnson Beth-El faculty and students in various areas of research and scholarly activity (i.e. research design, analysis, dissemination of results).
- Available to answer research related questions and provide necessary guidance. The consultants are not expected to conduct any portion of other faculty’s scholarly work. Consultants are also not expected to perform the responsibilities of faculty advisors who oversee student research projects.
- Hold a one hour open and posted office hour every week in both the fall and spring semesters. Subsequent individual faculty/student meetings may be necessary based on request.
- Available for summer consults by appointment. The consultants will not be on call but will be expected to meet with faculty as their schedule permits.
- Meetings may occur in the consultant’s office, at the requesting faculty’s office, in research laboratories, or other areas of campus as necessary.
- Assist in forming interprofessional research collaborations across the college and university.
- Mentor colleagues in fostering and implementing their research and scholarly activities.